Monday, July 29, 2013

36 weeks 4 days

I'm still eating a lot. Although I had some nausea and breathlessness, that doesn't stop me from eating and eating. Eager to know baby's weight and whether she has engaged during this Thurday's check up. I'll be able to hear her heart beat that day. We are doing a heart beat test for 20 min.

I've a feeling she might be engaged as I've a feeling of something pressing down whenever I get contractions. Frightening feeling coz it feels like baby is being squeezed out.

She has damn strong kicks n punches. Really painful sometimes. I kept video records of her movements. Must show it to her when she's older.

It is 3am + and I couldnt sleep due to hunger. Ate a swissroll & drank milk & took my supplements. I have this feeling that this is preparing me for the middle of the night feeding when Caitlin arrives.

Dreading the newborn caring phase all over again but then again I'm excited and looking forward to seeing baby Caitlin. I just dreamt of her yesterday. She looks gentle and sweet and peaceful. When oh when will she arrive? 1 August or 8 August or right on the EDD 22 Aug?

No comments:

Post a Comment