Monday, July 22, 2013

35 weeks 5 days: sudden nausea

35 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Suddenly, this evening, I felt nausea and dizziness. Happened just before dinner.

I'm thankful that my mom is here to help. She helped to cook and shower Kieran, and I'm glad to hear Kieran happily running here and there, eating his dinner, eating his fruits and in very good mood playing with his toys although mummy couldn't be there to play with him. I was lying down all the while. I switched on Xin Jing to listen, and to let baby Caitlin listen, and lie down on bed, hoping the nauseating feeling will go away soon. My head was hurting too and I felt almost like I had in first trimester. I hope this won't happen again.

My mom helped me buy young coconut from Fairprice. Maybe I'll drink it tomorrow morning after Kieran goes to school.

Kieran is still not looking forward to school. Sigh. I hope one day he will tell me he wants to go to school and urge me to hurry up dress him and bring him to school to play with teachers and friends. His unwillingness to go to school also makes me reluctant to place him on longer hours.

I am initially interseted in Kinderland preschool as its near my parents' place. I had wanted to bring Kieran to the open house this Friday. But after finding out the school fees, I aborted the idea. It was $1600+ for term 4 last year. My goodness gracious! Its 3hr per day lesson with 1hr most likely used up for breakfast or lunch, and only 2 hr or less for actual lessons, and they want to charge this kind of price! I'd rather send Kieran to enrichment lessons like music and phonics with extra money.

This Thursday, I'm going out with friends. Leaving Kieran with my parents. I hope nothing will happen to Kieran. Pray hard!

And this Friday hubby suggested we can try to go to Circuit Road for dinner, as because of an accident, we couldn't go last week... But I think its kind of jinxed... not sure whether we should go. I'd rather keep Kieran safe and sound.

I'm not destined to enjoy anything...

Please let my son be safe. No illness and no injuries. That happens again and I'm really going to break down.

No comments:

Post a Comment