Friday, July 19, 2013

35 weeks

Baby Caitlin is 2.5kg at 35 weeks. Seen Dr Ho yesterday. He said baby is gaining weight steadily so its alright.

I should have eaten more red apples, should eat one everyday like how I do when I'm having Kieran so that baby will have good skin.

I should start to have young coconut juice now.

But very very tired. Nowadays too tired to do anything.

The toys are all over the floor and the baby room is not packed yet. No motivation these few days.

Feel like just taking a stroll somewhere. Feel like shopping at IKEA but then again, there isn't anything much to buy. Feel like having hubby accompanying me.

Having a lot of negative thoughts. Negativism is exhausting on the mind and spirit.

Looking forward to going out on a dinner outing with hubby without Kieran tomorrow. But not sure whether I'll be happy after eating the nice food, or if the food will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment