Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sick and rest needed!

This is so irritating! I am sick now, and I have been sick for very very long, and I desperately needed a rest!

The worst is I have to care for a sick toddler for past one week, and he didn't go to school, and my mom wasn't here to help full time, and this toddler is sticky only to his poor mummy.

And today, everyone had their own activities. Today is Sunday. We are supposed to go to my parents in law's house. Parents in laws are busy with activities and hubby is busy with activities, and so the care of baby is left to ME again! And I am sick. For goodness sake. This sucks.

Yesterday I took care of baby whole night too but that's ok as he never really cry much but I will try to let him self settle awhile and if he couldn't, I'll go to hug him. And hubby had to come into the room trying to help every time baby cries. This made me so irritated as I will feel obliged to have to go and take care of baby every time he cries, otherwise hubby will take over or carry him away. But I do not want him to carry him away. He CAN self settle at times! Carrying him away is not necessary to deal with it! He'll never learn to self settle if we kept doing it.

Woke up with runny nose and blocked nose that has already been bugging me the whole night (and actually for every nights for the past week), and that already made me feel so horrible. And I had to leak urine every time I sneeze (due to pregnancy- the hormones that relaxes the muscles and the heavy weighing down on the bladder)! I had to change pantyliners and wash the panties twice last night. And my throat was so parched during the middle of the night, I had to go and drink some water to relieve the dry itchiness.

All these and today, everyone tells me they have some kind of activities to be busy with and cannot help to take care of baby.

I wished to leave baby there for awhile and take a good break, and just focus on taking care of my own body for a change. And nobody will understand. Why can't a stay home mom get MC leaves? I'm going to go on strike today.

Everything just sucks to the max today.

No comments:

Post a Comment