Monday, July 15, 2013

Back to school

Kieran finally went back to school after one week of absence. He cried this morning when I left him but he got used to it quickly and he's happy today when my mom and I brought him back home.

I'm so happy that Kieran is well again. He is his usual self, happy, playing on his own and not extremely sticky to me. Phew. I can eat my lunch in peace. He even allowed my mom to carry him to sleep! Now he's napping in his room while I just finished doing the chores.

Playpen is wiped, my lovely baby new clothes are hand washed and hung up to dry. I stood in the bathroom for at least an hour to wash the clothes. I feel so happy hand washing my baby's new clothes myself. Bought with love, washed with love :)

Just that we can't sun dry the mattress today because there's no strong sun. Try our luck tomorrow. Today is really a windy and cool day and that lifts my spirits.

Oh yah, and we went to the Mothercare VIP launch of Baby Bjorn Carrier One last friday. It was quite well done and Kieran had fun going around the store looking at and touching the toys, baby cots, etc.

Here's our pictures at the launch.



No comments:

Post a Comment