Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Preparation for little Caitlin

Handwashed and folded and kept all the new clothes for little Caitlin. I especially bought some of the clothes for special occasions like her home coming from the hospital, full month celebration, and Kieran's birthday. I hope Caitlin is fair as the bright pink looks nice on fair skin.

Not difficult to guess the gender of our second baby once you look at these sets of clothes right? Haha



These are what I've prepared for home coming for Caitlin. The bear cap is a gift from a friend Jin Xian, and belonged to Kieran. It looks small and cute and just right for a little newborn Princess. The elephant embroidered pink shirt is a gift from Xiao Yi (my youngest sister), the washcloth is a free gift from Spring Maternity and the swaddle is Kieran's old one bought by Grand Aunt. The mittens are new, and I bought them from the last baby fair that I went to. Looking forward to having Caitlin wearing these and coming home with us.


All nicely packed in clean Ziplock bag and kept in my hospital bag. I've to pack and keep everything now in case my pregnancy brain forgets this and that when the day nears.

No comments:

Post a Comment