Wednesday, May 1, 2013

6 months pregnant

Baby Caitlin is officially 6 months old in my tummy today. Her kicks are getting more frequent and more powerful.

I'm getting wrinkles. On my forehead and at the edges of my eyes. Crowfeet. Is that what you call them?

Maybe I should buy some nice skincare for myself but every time I pass by a skin care shop, I only glance at the price and I walk away. Really can't bear to spend it on skin care for myself. I tell myself that there must be cheaper options somewhere else. There are amazing toys to buy for Kieran and new stuff to get for Caitlin and need to save up for their future, etc etc...

Kieran is asleep now. Late late late nights is the only time I have to log online and do stuff. I just went to research for toys for Kieran. His grand aunt wants to get a slide for him and I'm thinking of getting a Dump truck toy for him. Found them on a website selling Little Tikes stuff.

I want to get some organic stuff for him too. I saw a photo shared on facebook about Johnson and Johnson's product having carcinogenic substances. That cast serious doubts on brands like Kodomo and Tollyjoy too. Personally, I don't like Tollyjoy because of some things I saw on forums. I'm thinking of changing all his stuff to organic and natural products.

1 comment:

  1. hey thanks fro sharing the information..this is very useful..baby and me

    ReplyDelete