Friday, May 24, 2013

Hubby's birthday


Hubby's birthday is just round the corner. I've got him a lovely gift and placed it on our bed, waiting for him to discover it by surprise.

I got him a Solvil Titus watch. Its slightly black stainless steel, battery operated watch which looks modern and sleek. It will look great on him and I believe this is the style he likes. 

I got him Solvil Titus because it stands for "Together Forever" or 天長地久 and that is what we hope our love and relationship will be. And also because hubby is a sentimental person.

His current watch has been worn for quite some time and it went faulty at times, so I guess its time to get a new one. Besides, the only 2 things that hubby will truly shop for and enjoys shopping for are watches and shoes, besides the usual digital gadgets and smart phones. So I think he will appreciate a watch as a gift.

So here's the watch I got for him. Good taste right? Haha



No comments:

Post a Comment