Thursday, May 30, 2013

Celebrating Hubby's birthday

On 23 May, hubby & I had a date at Chef Icon which makes really delicious sandwiches and cakes. I personally love the New York Cheese Cake and hubby likes the Chocolate Trovana, so we had dinner there, and brought home a small Chocolate Trovana to celebrate with our little Kieran at Home Sweet Home.




This is our little happy family at the same place, same day, same birthday, with the same type of cake but one year apart. Look at how darling Kieran has changed over the one year! He's slimmer and more shuai now!

Kieran is a little darling. He's so obedient and clever lately. He's very curious and wants to poke his nose into everything. I was moving the clothes rack to another room and he insisted to help. But its dangerous for him to move it. I told him  “危险啦!” He actually turned around to look at me and said “不会啦!” Huh! For a 19 month old, he can reply me like that! He is also starting to ask "Why?" although I'm not certain whether he's just saying Why for the sake of saying or he's really asking, but I was reading a book to him, and at one point, he asked "Why?". I explained the reason to him and he seemed to understand. Very proud of my little Kieran :)

No comments:

Post a Comment