Wednesday, May 8, 2013

爱美

I left Kieran with Parents in law today and went for lunch with my friends and window shop at Toa Payoh Kiddy Palace. Felt a rush to buy baby girl's items but I urged myself to wait. There's a big fair this month end to stock up on all the items! LOL

I initially wanted to buy either of these masks:
1. Origins Clear improvement Mask
2. Kiehl's Rare Earth clay mask

But they are around $50++ so I want to wait until I get samples to try out before buying.

Then I am doing online shopping on iHerb.com to get organic baby items, and I found this mask:

Queen Helene Mud Pack Masque with Natural English Clay. Cost only USD 3.83.
http://www.iherb.com/Queen-Helene-Mud-Pack-Masque-with-Natural-English-Clay-226-8-g-8-oz/18196

I think Watson's also carry Queene Helene but of course ordering from online is cheaper and I dunno whether Watson's carry this type. Well, those 2 more expensive is mud, this one cheaper is also mud, so I think I shall just spend my money on the cheaper mud. LOL. This is supposed to be the Mother's Day present from hubby to me. Well, I save him 50 bucks!

I also want to shop for some eye masks and moisturising lotion/toner like Hada Labo and moisturising facial masks. Time to go Watson's and Sasa to look around... My dad is coming to help me take care of Kieran tomorrow. Not sure whether he can allow me some time off? Fingers crossed! But Kieran is cranky lately and I can't bring him out far due to his rashes and discomfort. He also gets tired and sleepy easily these days. I think have to wait until he's better.

After coming home to finish up the housework, I have some time left to put on a hydrating mask. Feels good! I don't know if carrying a baby girl makes the mummy more beauty-conscious but I certainly did not feel this way when I was carrying Kieran. I couldn't even be bothered to wash face back then, don't even mention masking! Haha.

女人就是爱美!Moreover hubby said I'm looking haggard already. I must undo the haggardness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment