Thursday, May 2, 2013

Amazing Day

Papa and mummy had an amazing day out with Kieran today.

We went for good food at Fortune Centre (Middle Road), went MBS for a walk, chill at the kopitiam while Kieran naps in his pram for one and a half hour, shop for and bought a super sweet baby girl dress romper for little Caitlin, went to Garden by the Bay where Kieran thoroughly enjoyed himself, had dinner at Millenia Walk, bought yummy bread as breakfast, and then brought Kieran to grandparents' house where he showered and had even more fun with loved ones!

A tiring day which had me ended up with achy legs but a happy mind.

People asked whether I am 3 months pregnant when I'm actually 6 months now. And they commented that I'm so thin. When I was with Kieran then, by this stage of pregnancy, I'm having water retention, with swollen fingers, feet and plump face. But now, I look as thin as I was before pregnancy, and today I even found my wedding ring being loose on my finger! LOL. I put it down to poverty. Yes poverty. LOL. No money to take cabs, no money to hire helper, no money to enjoy good life, and having to run around, prepare meals and take care of toddler, I end up walking a lot, exercising a lot, work out a lot, and hey presto, you get a slim and healthy body out of no money spent! So my advice is, mummies, if you want to slim down, don't go to slimming centres, psycho urself that you are poor and save all ur money in a fixed monthly savings, leaving so little for urself and force urself to walk and walk, take public transport, carry ur heavy toddler, go up buses, walk long distances to reach MRT, do all housework urself, and avoid the sinful food. I'm very into organic and healthy food, espeically now with babies to care for. We have a NTUC fairprice downstairs but I'd rather make the extra trip and spend extra money to go to SengKang Compasspoint mall to buy organic vegetables to cook for my family. A little bit of time, effort and money spent on health is worth all the while.

I'm very satisified with myself today and very happy with guai little Kieran and my darling hubby.

Hubby said he will buy skincare for me for Mother's Day gift. I will need a mud mask, toner and eye mask or cream definitely... I'm growing wrinkles! Time catches up! But I'm still happy. All the sacrifices are worth it. My heart just can't stop longing for my beloved baby while I'm doing facials so I seldom go for it. Suddenly facials don't feel pampering and seem like a waste of time! I regret purchasing the facial package that I did last time when I still have lots of free time and money to spend on myself. Now I usually only go there just to quickly use up the package, and I usually tell the person doing facial for me to chop chop finish as I'm rushing for something later on.

But I do find that now that I'm having a girl, I'm more into taking care of skin, make up, and frilly girly cutey stuff and I even like strawberry jam and the colour pink which I used to dislike! Haha. Looking forward to dressing up my little girl. Looking forward to seeing who she resembles this August when she will arrive onto this world... to our world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment