Friday, May 24, 2013

In preparation of Baby Caitlin

A girl will not mind having too many clothes. Here's some of mummy's buys in preparation of Baby Caitlin. Even before she's born, she's very much loved and everyone's looking forward to hugging her. Baby is so blessed and fortunate!

The orange one is cute and of good quality. Mummy and Papa chose this for baby Caitlin when shopping with Kieran at MBS. The pink one ballet like romper is a gift from Aunt Hannah. These are too big for newborns though and baby will have to wait until she's older to wear them. I guess 6 months?

Mummy bought these today at Vivocity, Pumpkin Patch, as they are having 30% off plus additional 10% off for member. I don't dare to buy too many as they are still expensive despite the discounts! I think baby can wear one of these set for her one month old celebration. Suitable for newborns.

We intended to have a personal family celebration and not going to make it a grand affair. Anyway, big crowds carry risks of virus infection and baby can't enjoy much at one month old. I want to see my pretty Caitlin wearing these cute and dainty clothes!

Baby fair is coming! Next Thurs at Expo. 30 May. Mummy is gearing up for some shopping time again! Hahaha...

List of things to buy:

  • any cute & cheap rompers/dresses/socks/caps/mittens
  • pacifier (I think will intro pacifier this time. Kieran never took any and when I tried to give one to him at 3 months, he spit it out and gave me a "yuck! What's that?" expression)
  • moses basket/small crib
  • bath towels (pink)
  • Baby birth announcement cards
  • Sophie le giraffe (thinking of getting this for Caitlin) but may buy online...
  • Peg perego P3 compact stroller... still thinking if we really should invest in this one
  • bottle brush (Pigeon/NUK)

For Kieran, I'm going to see if I can find car, crawl through tunnel, pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment