Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011

Summing up 2011, I realized it really has been a rather good year for me.

A year of learnings... learning more about myself, self-reflections, and year of new experiences, being pregnant, and being a new mother. From this day on, everyday will be a day of new learnings. Learning how to be more tolerant, tolerating the frustration of not knowing what baby wants, tolerating the boredom of staying home with baby, and learning how to read baby's cues, how to parent a small baby, how to be a wonderful mother, how to sacrifice myself for the good of others especially my precious darling baby, and how to love my hubby and baby more.

Baby is reaching his 3rd month milestone. Next month, many things will be happening. Celebrating the New Year, Chinese New Year, baby going for 3rd month injection, me going for Hep B injection, baby going through growth spurt and hubby going to camp for National Service so I've got to stay with parents for 2 weeks right before Chinese New Year. I'm a little troubled by all these changes which will happen within a short period. I am most afraid of baby's growth spurt but I know I can do it fine because I've survived baby's 2 growth spurts. I can survive the next one! I will embrace all these changes and challenges with open arms and a positive mind.

Goodbye 2011. Welcome 2012. A wonderful year ahead when I can watch my little darling baby grow up, reaching his milestones, crawling, standing, walking, climbing, and thriving... living his life to the fullest. Through him, I too, live my life to the fullest. Welcome to my world, baby Yun Xuan. Mummy loves you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment