Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Getting ready for Yun Xuan's tummy time!

Baby Yun Xuan will be 2 months soon! I've just placed an order for a play mat for him. I hope he will enjoy it :)

Here's where I got the playmat: Terrifictikes.com. It's introduced by my neighbor when we visited his home and saw his son having tummy time on this really nice large rubber mat. I think Yun Xuan will surely enjoy it! There's a Christmas sale going on now so grab it now if you have a baby getting ready for his tummy time soon!

I'm packing up my home to be ready for housewarming. I'm intending to cater buffet from Miao Yi, a vegetarian restaurant that is famous for catering nice buffet food, and I'm going to spend a little bit more on balloons deco for my beloved Yun Xuan. Hehe. Nice to fill our house with happy colors and cheery balloons and deco. I'm going to get the balloons package from this place: The Kids Party Store which has its shop in nearby Sengkang. Maybe I'll place my orders when I go Compass Point for grocery shopping.

Difficult to pack up my home ready for housewarming when I'm caring for baby, doing daily household chores, cooking, washing etc all at the same time. Its tends to just get messy all the time. Being a mother requires multi-tasking skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment