Friday, December 23, 2011

Confinement Sleepwear

Front Open button sleepwear suitable for confinement use, hospital wear, night time wear and for breastfeeding baby at home. It's not too hot because its cotton. This material is better than the silky type of blouse which cost around $40-60 at major shopping malls. I tried both kind. This one is more comfy and easier to breast feed. This is good for breast feeding as you unbutton easily. The side pocket is also convenient for you to put stuff temporally as you hold your baby. It's only $9.90.

Even after confinement, I'm still wearing it at home. Hehe.


Edited on 21 April 2012: The price of this sleepwear is actually $9.90. I wrote $15 previously. Recently found out that I mixed up the price of this one with price of another sleepwear that I bought.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, can I know where you bought this? Would like to buy for my pregnant wife =)

    ReplyDelete