Wednesday, January 25, 2012

3 months developmental milestone

My dearest baby Yun Xuan is 3 months old!

At 3 months, what can he do? I must say my little babe is doing very well!
  • He can flip over very quickly with some assistance of turning him to his side and holding him in the position.
  • He can lift his head and shoulders up 45 degree without assistance while on his tummy.
  • He enjoys tummy time! Giggling at me when I bend down and babbles to him, and holding his head up to look around and occasionally focusing on a toy.
  • He moves his arms and legs while on his tummy like he wants to climb but of course he couldn't do that yet!
  • His little hands can meet in the midpoint. He likes to put his hands together in a "gong xi gong xi" gesture and sucks both hands' fingers.
  • He loves putting fingers in his mouth and suck.
  • He can grab a rattle instinctively when I tap it on his fingers.
  • He follows people with his eyes when they move around.
  • He turns to the source of loud sounds or music.
  • He meets your eyes and coos or squeals with glee.
  • He likes to babble to me when I talk to him.
  • He's a happy and smiley baby! He smiles to everyone who talks to him.
  • He laughs out loud when I put him on my tummy and surprise him by bobbing my head up.
  • He likes to stand with me holding him up by his armpits and walk around. Babies can walk and climb stairs but these are all reflexes. He enjoys it nevertheless.
Superman baby gets some tummy time!
Our CNY 2012 family portrait

Our CNY 2012 family portrait 2
Dear dear little babe can do so much! He's the apple of my eye and the source of my joy!
This year's Chinese New Year is so much fun and happiness because of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment