Tuesday, November 1, 2011

10 more days to go

Boy! Time flies! Its only 10 more days to baby's 1st month!

Baby Yun Xuan has changed so much since his discharge from hospital. He's hungrier, less sleepy, chubbier, making much more noises, likes to play with papa and mummy and hear our voices, and he's getting super fussy in the evenings!

I try to think of his fussiness as needing our attention and love, then I'll not feel so frustrated and negative. When he's fussy, he can be satisfied with nothing. I told Aunty (Yilin's aunt) that in the evenings, he's fussy. She dun seem to believe. She asked whether we didn't feed him on time, causing the fussiness. I told her, no, its just like that, no matter what we do, he's just fussy. So last night, she was holding him and he gave her the full power of his fussiness. She promptly passed him back to me. LOL. Yun Xuan would cry and stretch and fret and won't be soothed by the usual cuddling.

So hubby and I sing to him, hold him in his fav position and feed him milk when he's less fussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment