Monday, November 21, 2011

Growth spurt

Baby is having his 6th week growth spurt. He has out grown many of the newborn clothes. He can wear clothes meant for 3 month olds already!

Baby is 4.66kg at 5 weeks old. A big difference from his birth weight of 2.96kg
Me, I'm 50.1kg 5 weeks after giving birth. Pre-preg weight is 46kg. 4 more kg to lose but I'm not worried. 50kg is a good weight too.

I'm slimming down quite fast although I still have a flabby tummy. Its not too easy to lose. I'll give it a few more months. Moreover, I'm doing a lot of exercise walking and packing my new home. Breastfeeding also help to lose fats. Wearing the right clothes would hide those tummy and make me look deceivingly slim hahaha.

We took baby out shopping last Saturday. Forgiven hubby since he's sincerely interested in what I'm trying to discuss with him again. Time and again, he'll go back to his old ways- busy with his own plans, never consult me when he say "yes" to invitations and events, dun spend enough quality time with me etc etc... oh well, everyone is not perfect so I cannot ask for more since he's already trying hard not to repeat those habits which I dislike.

He comes home everyday to be with me and baby and that's very sweet already. At least he won't fill his schedule with outings with friends and live life like he's still a bachelor. Some husbands do and I dun understand how their wives can stand it.

My baby's undergoing growth spurt again and its really tiring. I couldn't brush teeth, wash face and have breakfast today coz he kept demanding for milk, and kept drinking and drinking non stop. I only had breakfast at 12pm in the afternoon when baby finally sleeps. Lucky my parents are here to help baby bath and hold baby while I do other stuff. I'm really so tired out. But I'm enjoying every moment with my darling baby, even in his fussy and naughty moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment