Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Kieran having fun!

Being with Kieran can be really tiring but it is a lot of fun too. When I look back (not too far away), watching him grow and learn is very rewarding and exciting.

Just yesterday, he was using his counting beads and saying out one to ten in mandarin as he moves the beads from left to right with this little fingers. I was trying to hold back my amazement. Hubby and I looked at each other wide eyed. I have been showing him how to count one to ten in mandarin as I count the beads since many months back but I didn't know he'll register them all in his brain so quickly and could display his skills to us now. I have to say this is quite something for a 17 month old!

Here are some amazing pictures of Kieran having fun! He has fun while he bath, he has fun while he play, he has fun while he read books, he has fun while he eats... he would enjoy everything in his life and he will even drag me to the shelf and kept asking me to "read books" to him. I hope all these good habits stay... even when one day, he starts to get addicted to computer games, he will still think books and learning, and the great outdoors are fun and exciting.

Playing "cooking" at the playground nearby our flat, and having fun with a twig he found on the floor.

He has discovered a new way to play with the exercise machines at the exercise corner. 



Having lots of screaming and giggling fun at the water playground at NEX rooftop



Reading in Bishan National Library


Having fun riding one of the fun chair cum rocking horse at the Central Borrowing Library. Hee Haw!







No comments:

Post a Comment