Thursday, August 11, 2011

Shopping list

I'm in my 30th week of pregnancy. Another 10 weeks more to baby's arrival! Can you imagine the excitement?! haha. Hubby and I are so excited and looking forward to his arrival!

I need to complete my shopping list before baby arrives:
4 sets of mitten and booties
hard mattress (dad recommends seahorse brand)
mattress cover
baby cot for him to sleep beside us in our new flat ($50 second hand)
- baby will sleep on mattress at grandparents' home
pillow and bolster
pillow and bolster covers
beansprout billow (dad making for me!)
cotton balls
cotton buds $4+ at kiddy palace
nappy fasteners
nappy hooks
baby shampoo
baby bath
baby lotion
nappy cloth (check with MIL whether she's buying)
wash cloth
towels
brushes to clean milk bottles
baby nail clipper

No comments:

Post a Comment