Friday, May 20, 2011

Swimming fun!

I had a good swimming session with gan jie yesterday. It was fun chatting, swimming and walking around in the middle pool. Don't want to go to the deep pool as we are both pregnant and not too keen and swimming too much. Walking around is fine. I heard its good for the spine and its good exercise for mummies-to-be. I think I shall make swimming a once a week exercise.

Unfortunately, I am having insomnia and strange dreams lately. Perhaps due to pregnancy? Its really troubling but no choice, I have to bear with it. I'm glad that I am no longer working and could sleep more in the morning. I couldn't imagine waking up early and struggling with work.

The good news is the morning sickness is much much lesser. My appetite has increased by leaps and bounds. From the looks of it, I'll be gaining some healthy weight soon! Losing 3 kg in the first 4 months of pregnancy is no joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment