Tuesday, May 17, 2011

17 weeks and 6 days into pregnancy

I'm now into 17th week of my pregnancy.

According to pregnancy guidelines, my baby is supposed to be 15cm CRL and weigh 200g. Previously, during first 3 months and way into the first half of the 4th month, I was still vomiting like crazy, so I lost 3kg and looked much thinner. The radiologist who did the oscar scan for me also said baby is about 2 days smaller. Haiz, heart pain. But luckily, now, I'm eating more. In fact, now at 12.48am midnight, I'm still hungry and asked hubby to heat up the Lor Mai Kai for me.

I'm nauseaous less often now because I try to sleep well pass 10am. From early morning to 10am is the critical period when I will be nauseous and likely to puke if I eat. So these few days, things are getting better. When I vomit, I also lost appetite. Perhaps its psychological. If I know I will vomit soon after eating, I won't feel like eating at all.

I hope so much that baby will be growing nice and healthy!

Next up, I'll be looking for pre-natal yoga classes, pre-natal classes at Mt Alvernia, my hospital of choice, and breastfeeding classes from a breastfeeding support group that a friend recommends. Even though I am now not working, life is not going to be boring! :) Will share those research with all in my blog when I have consolidated them.

No comments:

Post a Comment