Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Baby's first moves

Excited and happy! I felt baby's first kick inside me!

Its not really a "kick". Its a slight movement like something round rubbing swiftly against my skin.

Told my hubby and mom. Mom said its like that when we feel baby move :)

Well, nausea is still a problem although not as much as before. As long as I rest more, and don't run around outside in the hot sun, I should be fun. I try to sleep late as much as possible to avoid the morning sickness which usually attacks in the morning. Yup, morning sickness don't just come in the morning. It used to affect me throughout the day in my first trimester.

The most irritating problem now is the rashes which pretty much cover my entire body. Sadly, they are now invading my tummy which has been cleared of rashes since I use the medication from my obstetrician. Using the medicine diligently now. Also taking cough med regularly but taking safe dosages for baby.

Happy all the same even though the symptoms that come with this pregnancy are really affecting my life. I'm glad I have helpful parents and loving hubby to help me maintain emotional wellness when I'm in physical discomfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment