Saturday, July 4, 2015

iHerb shopping!

I just shopped on iHerb again! I recently added myself into an I love Daiso group on Facebook and some of the daiso fans there are really hard core! They can wipe out the egg timers in Daiso island wide, and went into Daiso with empty cart and came out with $200+ worth of items. 真是甘拜下風!I wonder whether there's an iHerb shopping group to add myself to on Facebook? I spend more on iHerb than on any brick and mortar store. Haha!

I found out that iHerb has a personalised page for shoppers! Check out my page here: http://www.iherb.com/me/ngsuqi

I love to shop for cruelty free and eco-friendly household items, shampoos, organic baby or children's snacks, health supplements and essential oils. It is thrilling to receive the items on my doorstep and open up the boxes to welcome my spoils. I use Singpost for the free shipping but the downside to this is if you are not at home when the delivery man comes, they will send the box to the nearest post office for you to collect. If my items are not too heavy, I'm fine with it since the nearest post office to me isn't very far away.

If you are a first time buyer on iHerb, use discount code RBZ415 to get $10 off your purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment