Monday, October 21, 2013

One month plus of sickness!

Kieran had been sick for more than a month! Last month, he had flu with fever. He stayed home for about 2 weeks, fever gradually got better and he was left with a bit of runny nose and cough, so we celebrated his second birthday and sent him back to school but after 3 days, he was down with fever AGAIN! I was so stressed up and exhausted. Taking care of a sick toddler and a newborn is no joke!

I didn't go anywhere to have fun for one whole month. Every outing is either to the clinic or to grocery buying, and occasionally to the grandparents' home. Worrying sick everyday for Kieran and worrying that he'll spread it to his sister too.

Today, his grand aunt and I brought him to Yu Guo for Tui na (TCM Child Physiotherapy). He was given tui na on head, back, stomach, hand, given oilment on nose, do gua sha on back and then given a herbal packet to be placed on his navel for 24 hours.

I cried nearly everyday for the past few days and I had knocked my head on the wall due to frustration. Really so agonising for everyone when the child is sick. Hubby was also very tired. I'm so glad he's on the road to recovery. I can't imagine if one of my children need any surgery. Really salute those mummies whose babies need to go for surgery or treatment soon after birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment