Monday, June 3, 2013

First day of school

Today is officially Kieran's first day of school. He was eager to go in and play, kept asking me to open the gate, and even said goodbye to me. But when the reality that mummy will not be accompanying him sets in, he cried. The teacher said he had been crying on and off. I peeked at him at the corner of the window. He kept crying and saying "Mummy mummy...". I saw the teacher feeding him a watermelon and told him that after he ate the watermelon mummy will come to bring him home. He said "ok" to teacher and ate the watermelon. Teacher said he talks a lot and ate a bowl of porridge. Teacher fed him to eat. He looked happy when teacher brought him to me. The down side is his water bottle was lost among the stuffs and he refused to drink water because they put water in his milk bottle to feed him and he never drink water from there. Good point about the school is teachers are kind, didn't shout to the kids and will patiently feed them and ensure they eat. I checked his body to ensure that there's no injury and asked him if he had fallen or anything.


I happily bring my little boy home, took him to the playground first, and then home to bath and nurse him to sleep. Poor little boy cried a lot today. I gave him milk and lots of water when he's back.

Hopefully today will be better, and hopefully he won't cry when I am changing him into uniform or bringing him to school tomorrow. Good luck to me!

2 comments:

  1. hi suqi, just realised that you boy is attending the same cc as my gal. I recognise the uniform. haa...She is on full day and is still adapting.

    We should organise a play date while we can also chit chat but guess you are delivering soon ?

    Keep in touch: ourdearie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! What a coincidence! :)

    ReplyDelete