Friday, December 28, 2012

dying!

I'm dying! Really!

I've been feeling this weird going to puke sensation in my tummy and throat for 3 days! At first I thought its pregnancy (Oh no!) then I did a test at the doctor's and he said I'm not pregnant, but I had a gastric problem. I knew it coz I had lots of wind in my tummy and I kept burping. The feeling of going to puke has been ongoing even though I'm taking medications. I felt super tired everyday. 

On top of that, a mother has no leave, no medical leave and no even few hours of rest :(
Hubby has been helping a lot. Thank God he is on leave now, clearing his annual leave so that he can help take care of baby. He wants to cook lots of delicious food for me as hubby is a family man who loves cooking but unfortunately, at my current situation, the only thing I want is plain porridge. Hubby took care of baby and took baby out so that I can rest, but I can't rest. I just can't rest when I know baby is outside in the cold, and I can't rest not knowing what baby is doing. I also can't get a good night's sleep. I was dreaming about beautiful houses and Zoe Tay when baby woke me up for milk at 4am. I couldn't sleep after that. I thought about the beautiful houses and how I would never have the money to move into such a pretty house. I thought about the grieviances I suffered during my confinement and how I will never ever do confinement again. I thought about lots of unhappy things and about how nice if I wasn't so intent on having a child, then perhaps we can travel the world and live wherever we want to. We could see the beauty of the world and experience the inspiring scenery, the fresh air, and the beautiful nature. But then I turned around and I saw my little angel sleeping beside me.

When one is sick, one wishes to huddle in a hole and be well taken care of. I so miss being with my parents. They will take care of everything for me. They will cook meals for me so that I am not hungry coz when I am hungry now, I feel the puking sensation more strongly. They will help to look after baby so that I don't need to worry. They will give me my medicine at the correct time. How I miss my parents!

Sigh... all the ranting. Oh please, please, let me be well and healthy soon, God!


No comments:

Post a Comment