Saturday, April 21, 2012

Blog Revamped!

With the introduction of new blogger layout, I revamped my blog and gave it a fresh new look. The template design stuff is pretty user friendly and idiot proof. Hahaha.

I need to explore it further to see what further customization I can do to it.

I've added in a "Page" call "Breastfeeding" at the side bar for links to information regarding breast-feeding within and outside of my blog.

Tomorrow, hubby, baby and I are going on a staycation! First staycation with baby! Diapers? Check. Pyjamas? Check. Baby food? Check. Favourite toys? Check. Camera? Check... Lots of stuff to pack when we bring a little baby along with us! But the best is I don't need to worry about milk and warmer and bottles. He still hates the sippy cup, unfortunately... haiz... the only way he wants to drink milk from is from my boobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment