Friday, January 6, 2017

Ballet for my Bebe

6 January 2017 is the day I see my little girl bounce happily into her ballet class, listen attentively to her teacher and follow her teacher’s movements. She did not wonder off and she did not cry. She bravely went through the class. The class was a mix of 8 three-to-four-year-old little girls and she was the only black swam among the pink tutus. She bounced longingly to me after the class and she was smiling shyly. How I wish I could accompany her for all ballet classes but too bad it fell on a working day so I have to rely on trusty grandparents to bring her for classes.

Caitlin has been nagging at us to send her for ballet lesson since last year. This year, we finally made the decision to start her on bebe ballet at Crestar.


This is her first school experience and I’m sure she’ll love it. She has been craving for school and same age friends ever since she saw her brother go to Kindergarten last year.



No comments:

Post a Comment