Monday, January 12, 2015

Booking Dental Appointments

Kieran has a cavity on this molar for quite some time. And we have to get it fixed asap.

Recently, to our horror, I found out that Caitlin also has one cavity on her front teeth.

I did some research and we have two choices, School Dental Clinic at Health Promotion Board and Dr Ong Yean Sze's Kids Dental World at Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital. I don't think SDC treats Caitlin since they treat preschoolers. And since Kieran has a cavity, I think its better to go for a paediatric dentist who is well known for her skills with young children. I'm so frightened that I really hope hubby can come with me to the dentist's visit with me and Kieran. We booked the appointment date two weeks later. They actually have an available slot tomorrow at 3pm but I was afraid that Kieran can be very cranky since its afternoon after his lunch. Caitlin's appointment is in Feb, before Chinese New Year. I hope that they will be very cooperative during the visit and I hope his cavity can be filled without much trouble, without the need for GA or anything.

Simply calling the dental clinic makes me all nervous. I hope I didn't take that cup of tea this morning. It makes me more anxious and jumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment