Saturday, August 4, 2012

Positive!

I felt really happy tonight because when I review Today, many things happened but I am very careful with my thoughts and very in touch with my feelings. There are nice things and there are unhappy moments and tiring moments. But I tell myself and I keep reminding myself that no matter what the circumstances are, I must keep my thoughts positive. Indeed, I find my thoughts spiraling down the never-ending path of negativity as I habitually do, which leads to complaints, depression and lots of unhappiness looming in the air. But today, instead of letting it spiral down, I caught it and nipped it before it develops further. Negative thoughts still sprung because I still have the seeds of negativity in my heart but it doesn't develop into anything worse. I use a positive explanation or thought to explain it away, and I act on the circumstances in a positive manner. I will myself to be positive and I will be positive. I choose happiness. I am in charge of my thoughts and my feelings and nothing will take charge of them except me. Today, I understand what it is like to be happy regardless of one's circumstances.

That's wonderful.

1 comment: