Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Baby plays with sand and water!

We brought baby to Waterway @ Punggol last Sunday and this was the very first time he touched sand! He looked a bit unsure and kept touching and feeling the sensation that the fine and warm sand gave him. He never dared to put the sand into his mouth. He just touched, swiped his hands across the sand and finally dared to grab them in his fist and held his arms high while the sand trickled down. So cute, my little baby!

He loved bath time so I reckoned he'll enjoy the water playground. I held him and ran pass the water as it sprayed down on us and he giggled in delight. I am happy to see my baby enjoying so much! Love you, baby! Mummy and Daddy will bring you to play at the waterway more often!

Cleaning him up is, wow, definitely not easy! But it's all worth it! :) We had a tiring but fulfilling Sunday. I love my family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment